Every garden building in the Express range is designed to be versatile – so you can position the doors and windows to best suit where it sits in your garden, and to best support how you want to use it.
Each Express building is hand built in the UK from tough Nordic timber, slow grown and sustainably sourced, using tongue and groove boards throughout for a durable natural finish. All windows are glazed with with toughened glass, and pre-fitted for your convenience. The coated ironmongery and protective mineral roofing felt ensure a stylish finish, and every Express shed is pre-treated with an enhancing preservative.
Why choose a modular shed?
- If you are searching for a versatile design that allows you to set your windows and doors where you would like, to create a personal space that’s tailored to your needs – Choose an Express shed.
- If you need a garden building made from responsibly sourced, thick timber cladding with tongue and groove throughout that comes with a solid guarantee for at least a decade – choose an express shed.
- If you are looking for thick timber framing (and lots of it) to help you support your garden building in the face of the British weather – choose Express sheds.
- If you want a quality finish, with pre-fitted windows, braced & hinged doors, and tough mineral felt – choose Express sheds
- Cladding thickness – 12mm
- Framing size – 28mm x 44mm
- Roof thickness 12mm
- Floor thickness- 12mm
- Door size – 785mm x 1692mm
- Window size – 457mm x 610mm