Power Chalet Workshop Cabin – 28mm
Power Log Cabins are delivered direct to your home by a 26t HIAB vehicle.
Installation is with in 50 miles. Please contact us if out with the area
28mm Workshop features joinery made timber double doors with opening timber windows as standard.
The 28mm log cabin range have a number of high quality standard features which put them above other 28mm on the market.
- High quality joinery made double doors and windows
- Toughened double glazing on all doors (if applicable) and windows
- high grade 28mm thick interlocking logs with innovative notching system
- 19mm tongue and groove Scandinavian softwood roof and floorboards
- EPDM rubber roofing system including gutter edge drip plate with 50 year life expectancy. Roller and adhesive included
- extra deep 145mm roof purlins
- Under 2.5m to avoid planning permission
- Contemporary features such as Burford style skirting
- FREE 5l container of Protek Wood Preserver to get you started with preserving the log cabin – A water-based, ready to use, exterior wood preservative and primer.
Door Position – Door position on the workshop is the door is central, no windows on front.
Our premium log cabins are delivered kerbside on a 26t HIAB vehicle, using a crane which is positioned on the vehicle, behind the cab. Power will contact you in advance of delivery to confirm a date and book you in! Please ensure you’ve read our full delivery information page so you are familiar with the full delivery process.