Power Overlap Pent Shed
Power overlaps are delivered direct to your door on a pallet, for self-installation. If you would like your building installed we can offer this within a 50 mile radius of our site. Please message us for a quote if out with the area.
- 10 Year Guarantee against timber rot, decay or insect infestation when purchased through an approved Power retailer
- High grade timber – We source only the finest high grade timber available, suitable for an overlap apex garden shed. The timber is responsibly sourced in line with our sustainability policy. We select slow-grown timber means the timber is stronger and resistant to warping.
- Adaptable configuration – You can choose where you want the door and windows as you assemble it, allowing the shed to fit your garden and be the last shed you’ll ever have to buy. This really is the world’s most adaptable shed
- Rustic overlap cladding – All Power overlap sheds are made from 10mm thick overlap cladding. It has a particularly large 40mm overlap in order to minimise timber movement and create a stronger, longer lasting product.
- Heavy Duty Framing – This shed framing is 44 x 28mm and rounded at each corner to give a stunning finish. The panels are screwed together and so when joined it creates double strength 44x56mm thick framing.
- Toughened Glass – Sheds which come with windows will have toughened safety glass as standard. Toughened glass is 500% more resistant to heat and shock than ordinary glass. The glass is already internally beaded so you don’t have to fit the glass yourself and PVC sills complete the window units to stop water ingress and provide a stunning finish.
- Galvanised Ironmongery – All Power sheds come with galvanised hinges, turn buttons and door pull so the shed lasts longer and minimises oxidisation. Galvanising is a coat with a protective layer of zinc in order to protect it from rust and other damages.
- Tongue and groove floor and roof – all overlap sheds come with extra thick 12mm tongue and groove boards – no OSB or chipboard is used inn any of our sheds.
- High performance felt – The shed is complete with a high performing waterproof felt with special ‘polyester’ backing ensuring it last longer and doesn’t ripple or tear easily. The felt is saturated with a protective coating called bitumen (asphalt), which repels water but still allows the product to breathe.
- Advanced Preservative – Our special formula wood preserver has a wax additive allowing you to go a WHOLE YEAR without the need to retreat your shed. However, it is water based and has just the right amount of wax so that if you want to paint the shed a different colour you can. At Power we dip treat shed panels into a tan of preservative fully submerging the panels into the treatment. All surfaces are thoroughly immersed before being removed and dried.
- Secure press lock and key. All Power sheds come with a pre fitted press lock and key to maximise security and give you the confidence that your garden belongings are stored securely away.
- Mainland UK – Free Delivery for self installation.
Power is a quality Timber Garden Building
All Power sheds manufactured using slow growing Scandinavian Pine in 12mm throughout the entire building. There are no Chipboard or Sterling board is used in any of the Power buildings only full tongue and grooved. Each building is dipped treat in advance and has a wax enrichment which benefits the building in not needing treated for a full year from purchase. We do however recommend that you get a good quality preservative such as Protek on your building as soon as you can. The framework has been doubled up to give additional support when you screw up the building.
Power – Modular Flexibility
Power Sheds are known for their flexibility and adaptability which means that you can position your panels anywhere on your building to suit your needs where the doors and windows are to be positioned. This will allow you to suit the needs of the building in your garden. They can come with our without windows and you can add a double door to ease the access of larger garden items. Please see below for some examples (this is for a 12×6 Apex Power).
Power – Self Installation
The whole purpose of purchasing a Power Shed is that the installation could not be easier, this is something that you can undertake yourself. These sections are manageable once the building has been delivered it can easily be installed in around 3 hours with two people. There are full instruction’s on how to install the building plus a link below to see the building installed in full.
Power Finish – Doors & Windows
The Power Shed come with a good quality shed rim lock and key along with a “D” handle to easily open and close the door. The single door is 750mm wide and the upgraded double doors are 1034mm wide.
The Power Shed can come with our without windows which are 457 x 610mm in a safety glass and come with a pre-fitted pvc window sill.
The Power Sheds are ready to be installed onto a flat level surface which could be slabs, blocks, concrete, decking, etc. If you do not have a base or are thinking of installing onto grass or soil we would recommend a Power Base, this allows you to stake the frame into the ground and level off the base prior to put your building onto off. Power base itself is pressure treated and will allow a good airflow underneath the building to stop any moisture coming into direct contact with the floor of your Power Shed.
The Power Sheds offer shelving as an optional extra. These can come in 4-0′ or 6-0′ shelf lengths and are easily installed onto your existing Power Sheds framing to offer a sturdy shelf to keep your goods off floor height.