Power Pent Bike Shed – Self Installation
- 10 Year Guarantee against timber rot, decay or insect infestation when purchased through an approved Power retailer
- Scandinavian Timber – We source only the finest high grade timber available, suitable for a garden shed. Specifically and responsibly imported from forest’s in Scandinavia in line with our sustainability policy. Only slow grown timber used which is stronger and resistant to warping
- Adaptable configuration – You can choose where you want the door and windows as you assemble it, allowing the shed to fit your garden and be the last shed you’ll ever have to buy. This really is the world’s most adaptable shed
- Tongue & Groove throughout – Power sheds are made from 12mm thick shiplap tongue and groove timber. Even the floor and roof are 12mm tongue and groove to give extra strength and durability.
- Heavy Duty Framing – This shed framing is 44 x 28mm and rounded at each corner to give a stunning finish. The panels are screwed together and so when joined it creates double strength 44x56mm thick framing.
- Additional Height – The shed is something are competitors look up to with it being that extra bit taller to give you ample head room inside.
- Toughened Glass – Sheds which come with windows will have toughened safety glass as standard. Toughened glass is 500% more resistant to heat and shock than ordinary glass. The glass is already internally beaded so you don’t have to fit the glass yourself and PVC sills complete the window units to stop water ingress and provide a stunning finish.
- Galvanised Ironmongery – All Power sheds come with galvanised hinges, turn buttons and door pull so the shed lasts longer and minimises oxidisation. Galvanising is a coat with a protective layer of zinc in order to protect it from rust and other damages.
- Corner Bracing – Internal corner bracing has been added to every wall panel on your apex shed to maximise strength and rigidity.
- Premium “Super” Felt – The shed is complete with a high performing waterproof felt with special ‘polyester’ backing ensuring it last longer and doesn’t ripple or tear easily. The felt is saturated with a protective coating called bitumen (asphalt), which repels water but still allows the product to breathe.
- Advanced Preservative – Our special formula wood preserver has a wax additive allowing you to go a WHOLE YEAR without the need to retreat your shed. However, it is water based and has just the right amount of wax so that if you want to paint the shed a different colour you can.
- Roof Truss Support – A roof truss will stop shed roofs sagging even after years of use. Your apex shed will come with a roof truss every 4ft. A truss is a structural framework of timber designed to provide support for the roof
- Mainland UK – Free Delivery for self installation.
Power is a quality Timber Garden Building
All Power sheds manufactured using slow growing Scandinavian Pine in 12mm throughout the entire building. There are no Chipboard or Sterling board is used in any of the Power buildings only full tongue and grooved. Each building is dipped treat in advance and has a wax enrichment which benefits the building in not needing treated for a full year from purchase. We do however recommend that you get a good quality preservative such as P:rotek on your building as soon as you can. The framework has been doubled up to give additional support when you screw up the building.
Power – Self Installation
The whole purpose of purchasing a Power Shed is that the installation could not be easier, this is something that you can undertake yourself.
The Power Sheds are ready to be installed onto a flat level surface which could be slabs, blocks, concrete, decking, etc. If you do not have a base or are thinking of installing onto grass or soil we would recommend a Power Base, this allows you to stake the frame into the ground and level off the base prior to put your building onto off. Power base itself is pressure treated and will allow a good airflow underneath the building to stop any moisture coming into direct contact with the floor of your Power Shed.