Royal Exterior Wood Finish – Dove Grey
A darker grey shade with a warm soft hue that looks striking when painted with other colours or on its own in a garden full of lush green plants.
Superior product that is very easy to use and is wear and scuff resistant. Suitable for all wood types with a quick drying formula with good adhesion and resistance. Requires two to three thin coats and can be applied by brush, roller or sprayer.
- Window Frames
- Summer Houses
- Garden Furniture
- External Timbers and Cladding
- Long-lasting protection
- Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds)
- Low odour
- Water-based with linseed oil – natural renewable resource
- Translucent – allows wood grain to show through
- Rich long-lasting colour
- Water resistant with mould and fungal protection
- Microporous high-build coating
Advice: It is recommended that 2 – 3 coats be applied. If 1 coat is to be applied for a translucent look, apply Royal Clear on top to produce a harder surface finish. Protek Royal is a high-build formulation so each extra coat increases the colour and sheen. If applying to bare timber a knotting agent should be used prior to application. When applied to floorboards a top coat of breathable polyurethane sealant or varnish should be applied to protect against heavy foot traffic.