A beautiful green from rolling soft meadows and the countryside. This shade tones nicely with other greens in the Royal range and is a popular seller in Wood Protector.
Superior product that is very easy to use and is wear and scuff resistant. Royal is micro-porous so it allows the timber to breathe. Easy to use with a high-build formulation that enhances the wood grain and resists fading.
- Window Frames
- Summer Houses
- Garden Furniture
- External Timbers and Cladding
- Long-lasting protection
- Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds)
- Low odour
- Water-based with linseed oil – natural renewable resource
- Translucent – allows wood grain to show through
- Rich long-lasting colour
- Water resistant with mould and fungal protection
- Microporous high-build coating
Advice: It is recommended that 2 – 3 coats be applied. If 1 coat is to be applied for a translucent look, apply Royal Clear on top to produce a harder surface finish. Protek Royal is a high-build formulation so each extra coat increases the colour and sheen. If applying to bare timber a knotting agent should be used prior to application. When applied to floorboards a top coat of breathable polyurethane sealant or varnish should be applied to protect against heavy foot traffic.