Reminiscent of the milky blue of quarry waters and wild flowers of the meadows and woodland. This blue is one of the most popular shades in our Wood Protector range (Cornflower).
Enriching formula for wood that protects against peeling or flaking. Low odour product that is safer than creosote and plant and animal safe when dry. Requires two to three thin coats and is suitable for smooth or rough timber.
- Window Frames
- Summer Houses
- Garden Furniture
- External Timbers and Cladding
- Long-lasting protection
- Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds)
- Low odour
- Water-based with linseed oil – natural renewable resource
- Translucent – allows wood grain to show through
- Rich long-lasting colour
- Water resistant with mould and fungal protection
- Microporous high-build coating
Advice: It is recommended that 2 – 3 coats be applied. If 1 coat is to be applied for a translucent look, apply Royal Clear on top to produce a harder surface finish. Protek Royal is a high-build formulation so each extra coat increases the colour and sheen. If applying to bare timber a knotting agent should be used prior to application. When applied to floorboards a top coat of breathable polyurethane sealant or varnish should be applied to protect against heavy foot traffic.