A very popular colour with modern design and works well applied to most areas, especially interior wood products such as kitchen units and furniture. A beautifully soft and subtle grey-brown shade.
Quick-drying water based product that is robust and hard wearing. High performance luxurious product that protects against mould and prevents splitting. Easy to apply with good penetration and excellent colour retention.
- Window Frames
- Summer Houses
- Garden Furniture
- External Timbers and Cladding
- Long-lasting protection
- Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds)
- Low odour
- Water-based with linseed oil – natural renewable resource
- Translucent – allows wood grain to show through
- Rich long-lasting colour
- Water resistant with mould and fungal protection
- Microporous high-build coating
Advice: It is recommended that 2 – 3 coats be applied. If 1 coat is to be applied for a translucent look, apply Royal Clear on top to produce a harder surface finish. Protek Royal is a high-build formulation so each extra coat increases the colour and sheen. If applying to bare timber a knotting agent should be used prior to application. When applied to floorboards a top coat of breathable polyurethane sealant or varnish should be applied to protect against heavy foot traffic.